Top Ten Reasons To Join The Chamber
- Connections: Create strategic alliances and build lasting business relationships through networking, social media and events.
- Knowledge: Take advantage of professional development programming and educational seminars that are complimentary with membership.
- Credibility: Consumers are 63% more likely to buy and do business with those associated with a chamber of commerce.
- Representation: Become part of a collective voice of over 600 small business owners speaking out together to affect local, state and federal policy.
- Visibility: Be there when your potential consumers are searching for your specific service or product through the online business directory or the NEW hand-held device application, MyChamber App.
- Status: Become known as a community leader by participating in high-profile events and volunteer opportunities.
- Information: Receive weekly updates about local, state, and regional issues that will have an impact on your business.
- Growth: Gain new customers and grow sales through no-cost promotions like the Chamber’s on-line couponing program and discounted rates on local newspaper advertising.
- Savings: Receive free notary services, access to bulk mail rates, and member-to-member discounts.
- Good Citizenship: Be known as a home-grown business that is there for those who want to buy local and keep their dollars spent in our community.
To view the Investment Schedule please click on the following link
Instant Consumer Awareness, Credibility And Access
Studies* have shown that members of a chamber of commerce get instant credibility. These instant benefits include increased consumer awareness, favorability, reputation and likelihood of future patronage. Chamber membership translates in the consumer’s mind that your business is trustworthy, a neighborhood leader, and invested in the community.
In addition to instant credibility, you have access to powerful resources and networking tools to take your business to the next level including opportunities to meet key elected officials, influence policy in our local community, free seminars to brainstorm with fellow entrepreneurs, demographic info, and consumer access for your business on the Chamber’s Website. And, chamber dues may even be tax-deductible.
* The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
A Research Study
- The Shapiro Group, Atlanta, GA